This is a nice way to use up left over turkey. The recipe is from Light & Tasty. You can use whatever vegetable you have on hand. And if you like a little spice, add in some red pepper to spice it up a bit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces fettuccine, uncooked
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 2 cups nonfat milk
- 1 teaspoon sodium-free seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 cups cooked turkey breast, cubed
- 3/4 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1Cook fettuccine per package directions, and drain.
- 2In a non-stick skillet, coated with non-stick spray, sauté the onions, celery and garlic in the canola oil for a few minutes.
- 3Add the mushrooms, cooking and stirring until tender.
- 4Stir in milk, seasoning and salt.
- 5Bring to a boil.
- 6Mix half-and-half with cornstarch, and mix until smooth. Stir into skillet.
- 7Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thick and bubbly.
- 8Stir in Parmesan cheese until just melted.
- 9Stir in turkey and fettuccine.
- 10Heat through.
- 11Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and broil for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Fettuccine Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.7
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 57.6 mg
- Sodium 437.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 18.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cooked turkey breast