Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Haven't tried this yet. Comes from the Norbest Marinated Turkey Fillet package. Their stir-fry recipe is great... so I have high hopes for this too.
- 1 lb turkey fillet, cut in 1/2-inch strips
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in 1/8-inch strips
- 1 green pepper, cut in 1/8-inch strips
- 3 cups onions, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 8 flour tortillas, Costco cook-at-home are the best
- sour cream (optional garnish)
- guacamole (optional garnish)
- pico de gallo (optional garnish) or salsa (optional garnish)
- Combine turkey, cilantro, garlic, cumin, chili powder, soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Cover and marinate for at least one hour.
- In large non-stick skillet, heat 1 teaspoons oil over medium-high heat, then stir-fry turkey for 4 minutes, or until no longer pink.
- Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add remaining 1 teaspoons oil to skillet, then stir-fry peppers for 2 minutes.
- Add onion and cook, stirring constantly until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Return turkey to skillet, and pour lime juice over mixture, stirring to combine.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately in flour tortillas, garnishing as desired.