1 hr 15 mins
Chef #566997's Note:
A wonderful recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground turkey breast
- 2 cups mild salsa
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat-free cream cheese, cubed
- 12 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- cooking spray
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 cup cheese cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 cups lettuce (shredded)
- 1/4 cup nonfat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- 1Cook turkey in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until browned, stirring until it crumbles. Add 1 cup salsa, spinach, and cream cheese. Cook until cheese melts, stirring frequently.
- 2Remove turkey mixture from skillet; set aside. Wipe skillet dry with a paper towel; place over medium heat until hot. Coat both sides of tortillas with cooking spray. Place 1 tortilla in skillet. Cook 15 seconds on each side. Spoon about 1/3 cup turkey mixture across center of tortilla.
- 3Roll up; place seam side down in a 13x9x2 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Repeat procedure with remaining tortillas and turkey mixture.
- 4Combine remaining 1 cup salsa, tomatoes, and cumin; pour over tortillas. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until thoroughtly heated. Sprinkle with shredded cheese, and let stand 2 minutes.
- 5Place 1/2 cup lettuce on each individual serving plate. Arrange two enchiladas over lettuce on each plate. Top each serving with 1 tablespoon sour cream.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Enchiladas With Spinach & Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (412 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.2
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 66.2 mg
- Sodium 1071.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 35.1 g