Recipe by suzyhomemakerwannabe
These are a combination of the various enchilada recipes I have seen on Recipezaar. I tried to do as low fat as I could. I was please with the way they turned out and so was my family! Enjoy!
- 6 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can green enchilada sauce
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 3 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 (1 1/8 ounce) package enchilada seasoning
- 1 onion
- 1 bell pepper
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 2 lbs ground turkey
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook turkey in skillet.
- Follow directions on seasoning packet and add to meat.
- Add chopped onions and peppers.
- Cook until veggies are tender and sauce thickens.
- Take the tortillas and spoon a good amount of filling into each tortilla, roll, and place in a 9x13-inch pan.
- Mix the 3 can goods and cream cheese.
- Pour over the enchiladas.
- Top with cheese.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350°F for about 25 minutes.
- Remove foil and melt cheese, about 10 more minutes.
- Top with no-fat sour cream, lettuce and picante sauce!