These are a combination of the various enchilada recipes I have seen on Recipezaar. I tried to do as low fat as I could. I was please with the way they turned out and so was my family! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can green enchilada sauce
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 3 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 (1 1/8 ounce) package enchilada seasoning
- 1 onion
- 1 bell pepper
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1Cook turkey in skillet.
- 2Follow directions on seasoning packet and add to meat.
- 3Add chopped onions and peppers.
- 4Cook until veggies are tender and sauce thickens.
- 5Take the tortillas and spoon a good amount of filling into each tortilla, roll, and place in a 9x13-inch pan.
- 6Mix the 3 can goods and cream cheese.
- 7Pour over the enchiladas.
- 8Top with cheese.
- 9Cover with foil.
- 10Bake at 350°F for about 25 minutes.
- 11Remove foil and melt cheese, about 10 more minutes.
- 12Top with no-fat sour cream, lettuce and picante sauce!
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (434 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 668.8
- Calories from Fat 304
- Total Fat 33.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 168.2 mg
- Sodium 1672.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 54.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
98% fat-free cream of chicken soup