Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Turkey, cream soup and cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups turkey
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 0.5 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup cheese
- 3 -4 tortillas
- Mix the cream soups, sour cream, milk and green chilies in a bowl.
- Put about 1/3 of the mixture in the bottom of a pan.
- Add the turkey and cheese to the rest of the mixture.
- Put 2 tortillas in the pan, add some mixture, and keep alternating until through with mixture.
- Cook at 350 until warm through. About 20 minutes.
This recipe was great! I modified due to what I had on hand. I only used one smaller can of cream of chicken and about 1/2 cup salsa. Instead of a 2oz can of chilies I used a can of Rotel, about a cup of light sour cream and a cup of cooked lentils. I seasoned the meat with about 1T. of taco seasoning. Next time I think I will add crushed tortilla chips to the top for added crunch.