1/1 Photo of Turkey Enchilada Pie Weight Watchers
I haven't tried this one yet. It's a weigh watchers recipe. The pic makes it look good plus I am trying to find new recipes to use turkey in.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- cooking spray
- 3/4 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup skim milk
- 4 ounces canned jalapeno peppers, drained and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 large burrito-size wheat flour tortillas
- 3 cups tomatoes, chopped
- 10 tablespoons shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Coat a large skillet with cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium heat. Place turkey, onion and chili powder in skillet and cook until turkey is browned, stirring occasionally to break up meat, about 8 minutes. Remove turkey mixture from skillet and set aside.
- 2Place skillet over medium-high heat and add flour. Gradually add milk, stirring with a whisk until blended. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to medium; simmer until thickened, about 2 minutes.
- 3Remove skillet from heat; stir in turkey mixture, jalapenos and cumin.
- 4Wrap tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave on HIGH until softened, about 15 seconds. Place 1 tortilla in bottom of a 9-inch pie plate. Spread 1/3 of turkey mixture over tortilla. Spoon 1 cup of tomato on top and sprinkle with 4 tablespoons (1/4 cup) of cheese. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients ending up with 2 tablespoons of cheese.
- 5Cover pie plate with aluminum foil and cook until cheese melts and filling is warmed through, about 15 minutes. Let stand, covered, 2 minutes before cutting into 6 wedges.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Enchilada Pie Weight Watchers
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.7
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 63.6 mg
- Sodium 1020.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 30.2 g