Recipe by KittyKitty
Remove the skins from the drumsticks, it will be less fat, and the sauce will stick better. Easy, crockpot dinner.
- 4 turkey drumsticks, skin removed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2⁄3 cup plum sauce (can use apricot or cherry preserves)
- 1⁄3 cup sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 3 cups hot cooked rice, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle turkey with salt and pepper. Place turkey in 5 to 6 quart slow cooker. Mix plum sauce, onions, and soy sauce; pour over turkey.
- Cover and cook ob low setting 8-10 hours or until juice of turkey is no longer pink when cut.
- Remove turkey from cooker. Cover with aluminum foil to keep warm.
- Remove any fat from sauce. Mix cornstarch and water, stir into sauce.
- Cover and cook on high heat setting for 15 to 20 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Cut turkey from drumsticks. Serve with sauce and rice.