Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe came from my brother in law. This is a staple at his mothers house during holiday dinners. His family forms this into a loaf and bakes it. I am told it is great sliced the next day, pan fried and served with eggs for breakfast. *** The stuffing mix is an approximate. My recipe says one gallon ziplock size bag of bread crumbs, so I'm thinking one regular size bag of commercial mix should do it
- 340.19 g package bread stuffing mix
- 340.19 g grated parmesan cheese (or more)
- 453.59 g ground turkey
- 425.24 g can chicken broth
- 6 eggs
- 236.59 ml butter
- Brown turkey in a skillet. Mix together with all other ingredients and form into a loaf or place into a loaf pan.
- Bake 350 for 30 minutes or until top is golden.