Recipe by Elizabeth H.
Prep time includes pre-bake refrigeration. Wonderful, delicious recipe for the holidays. My family has enjoyed this many times. Reproduced (with personalizations) from the original Kraft recipe, which can be found on the kraftfoods.com website. I can't wait to try this with some of the flavored Triscuit varieties! No adjustments needed for high altitude.
- 48 Triscuit crackers, divided
- 2 cups cooked turkey breast, cubed
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets, diced
- 1 (2 ounce) jarsliced pimientos, drained
- 8 ounces swiss cheese, sliced
- 5 eggs
- 3 cups milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange 24 crackers on the bottom of a greased 2-quart baking dish.
- Cover with turkey, broccoli, pimientos and cheese.
- Top with remaining crackers.
- Whisk together eggs and milk until well-blended.
- Slowly pour over all. Try to avoid dislodging ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight.
- When ready to bake: Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake, covered, 1 hour 10 minutes or until center is set.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Serving suggestions: green salad, cranberry sauce, pimiento-stuffed green olives.