8 hrs 10 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Prep time includes pre-bake refrigeration. Wonderful, delicious recipe for the holidays. My family has enjoyed this many times. Reproduced (with personalizations) from the original Kraft recipe, which can be found on the kraftfoods.com website. I can't wait to try this with some of the flavored Triscuit varieties! No adjustments needed for high altitude.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Arrange 24 crackers on the bottom of a greased 2-quart baking dish.
- 2Cover with turkey, broccoli, pimientos and cheese.
- 3Top with remaining crackers.
- 4Whisk together eggs and milk until well-blended.
- 5Slowly pour over all. Try to avoid dislodging ingredients.
- 6Cover and refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight.
- 7When ready to bake: Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 8Bake, covered, 1 hour 10 minutes or until center is set.
- 9Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- 10Serving suggestions: green salad, cranberry sauce, pimiento-stuffed green olives.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Divan Strata
Serving Size: 1 (458 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 433.5
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 228.1 mg
- Sodium 409.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 23.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cooked turkey breast