1/3 Photos of Turkey Divan Omelet
This is an open faced omelet that makes perfect use of leftover brocolli and/or turkey. It is wonderful for Sunday brunch or for a light dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a 10-9nch skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- 2Add the diced turkey and sliced green onions, sauté for 2 to 3 minutes or until turkey is warmed and onions wilted.
- 3Beat the eggs or egg substitute with the milk, salt and pepper; pour over the turkey and cook until almost set, lifting the edges to allow uncooked portion to run to the bottom.
- 4Warm the chopped broccoli in the microwave and sprinkle over the egg mixture.
- 5Top with grated cheese and cover the skillet with a lid and allow omelet to rest in the pan for 2 to 3 minutes.
- 6Slide the omelet onto a plate and cut into wedges.
- 7Serve hot with fresh biscuits.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Divan Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 381.7
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 600.4 mg
- Sodium 917.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 44.8 g