Heart 'N Soul's Note:
Our family looks as much forward to this on the day after Thanksgiving as we do to the Thanksgiving meal! My Aunt passed this on to my Mom many years ago. It is simple to assemble and it's delicious! I use a deep baking dish as this tends to bubble as it cooks. I also will roast a Turkey breast the day before, if I'm not planning a big Turkey dinner, so we can enjoy this any time of the year!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat Oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Cook Brocolli to tender crisp stage, drain.
- 3Place Brocolli in 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 4Layer Turkey on top of Brocolli.
- 5Slice cheese block, place slices on top of Turkey.
- 6Blend evaporated milk and soup.
- 7Pour soup mixture evenly over cheese, Turkey and Brocolli layers.
- 8Bake, uncovered, for 25 minutes.
- 9Sprinkle fried onions evenly on top, bake 3-5 minutes longer or until onions are heated.
- 10Remove from oven, let stand 5 minutes- Enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Divan
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.1
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 80.4 mg
- Sodium 554.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 24.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: