Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Our family looks as much forward to this on the day after Thanksgiving as we do to the Thanksgiving meal! My Aunt passed this on to my Mom many years ago. It is simple to assemble and it's delicious! I use a deep baking dish as this tends to bubble as it cooks. I also will roast a Turkey breast the day before, if I'm not planning a big Turkey dinner, so we can enjoy this any time of the year!
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook Brocolli to tender crisp stage, drain.
- Place Brocolli in 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Layer Turkey on top of Brocolli.
- Slice cheese block, place slices on top of Turkey.
- Blend evaporated milk and soup.
- Pour soup mixture evenly over cheese, Turkey and Brocolli layers.
- Bake, uncovered, for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle fried onions evenly on top, bake 3-5 minutes longer or until onions are heated.
- Remove from oven, let stand 5 minutes- Enjoy!