Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
A delicious layered casserole of turkey, broccoli, and parmesan in a creamy sauce topped with a buttery crumb topping. The secret to this casserole is the touch of nutmeg in the cream sauce. You could also use chicken.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 6 slices deli turkey (or leftover cooked turkey)
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 2 teaspoons parmesan cheese, grated
- Place frozen broccoli in a 9x13 baking dish. Sprinkle with 2 T parmesan cheese. Layer turkey over broccoli and cheese.
- Mix milk, nutmeg, and soup together. Pour over turkey.
- In a bowl mix butter, Bisquick, and 2 t parmesan until crumbly. Sprinkle over soup mixture.
- Bake uncovered at 350* for 25 mins or until golden brown.
This recipe completely did not work for me . I followed the directions but had no luck with it. Sorry.