Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I got this recipe from Recipes from Miss Daisy cookbook. It's a good way to use leftover turkey. I usually use chicken when I make this dish.
- 2 (566.99 g) package frozen broccoli or 2 bunch fresh broccoli
- 473.18-709.77 ml cooked turkey, diced
- 2 (566.99 g) can cream of chicken soup
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- 2.46 ml curry powder
- 118.29 ml shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 118.29 ml toasted breadcrumb
- 14.79 ml butter
- Cook broccoli according to package directions being sure not to overcook; drain.
- In a 9x13 dish put a layer of broccoli and turkey.
- To prepare sauce mix remaining ingredients except bread crumbs and butter.
- Pour sauce on the turkey and broccoli.
- Top with bread crumbs and butter.
- Bake 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
I used corn flake crumbs instead, and still five stars.
SO yummy!! I made this in 2 casserole dishes (smaller ones). I topped with seasoned panko (chili powder, parmesan herb seasonings, and garlic powder) instead of bread crumbs/butter. SO yummy! Thanks for this winning recipe!
This was fantastic! The only thing I did differently was I switched the bread crumbs with panko bread crumbs, which I almost always think improves a recipe. I'll make this again!