1/2 Photos of Turkey Divan
I got this recipe from Recipes from Miss Daisy cookbook. It's a good way to use leftover turkey. I usually use chicken when I make this dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook broccoli according to package directions being sure not to overcook; drain.
- 2In a 9x13 dish put a layer of broccoli and turkey.
- 3To prepare sauce mix remaining ingredients except bread crumbs and butter.
- 4Pour sauce on the turkey and broccoli.
- 5Top with bread crumbs and butter.
- 6Bake 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Divan
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.0
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 34.0 mg
- Sodium 545.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 11.2 g