Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a simple and delicious recipe that can use up leftovers from a holiday dinner.
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup turkey gravy
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup diced cooked turkey
- 2 tablespoons jellied cranberry sauce
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and poultry seasoning. In another bowl, combine egg, gravy and oil; mix well. Stir into dry ingredients just until combined. Fold in the turkey.
- Fill greased muffin cups two-thirds full. Top each with 1/2 teaspoon cranberry sauce. Bake at 400 degrees for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.