1/1 Photo of Turkey Dinner in the Slow Cooker
7 hrs 30 mins
This recipe is one from The Fall cookbook Swap;one of the books Sydney Mike sent me I bought some Turkey Breast Fillets from M&M but you can make this recipe with boneless turkey or chicken breast. A one pot meal so handy to have ready when you come home.I always have a jar of this mixture in my pantry that I use instead of soup. Homemade Cream of Style Soup Mix - Substitute
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In 4 quart slow cooker place onions, carrots, mushrooms and potatoes.
- 2Sprinkle with onion soup powder.
- 3Meanwhile cut turkey or chicken in large chunks;sprinkle with poultry seasoning.
- 4Spray skillet with Pam; when hot, brown poultry a few minutes.
- 5Place on top of vegetables. add salt and pepper.
- 6Cover with soup mixture.
- 7Cook on Low for 7 hours.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Dinner in the Slow Cooker
Serving Size: 1 (993 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1121.7
- Calories from Fat 361
- Total Fat 40.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 367.9 mg
- Sodium 383.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 130.5 g