1/7 Photos of Turkey Dinner Casserole
All the leftovers, yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups turkey gravy (thick is best)
- 1 1/2 cups mixed vegetables, cooked
- 2 cups prepared stuffing, cooked, we like sausage water chestnut best
- 2 cups cooked turkey, bite size pieces
- 2 -3 cups mashed potatoes, cooked (stiff mash is best)
- 1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- 2Layer the first 4 ingredients in a large casserole; lightly mix.
- 3Spread mashed potatoes evenly over the top; sprinkle the cheese evenly over and sprinkle the pepper over the cheese.
- 4Bake on middle oven rack for approximately 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- 5Alternately place in 4 to 6 small single serving casseroles; either way these casseroles freeze well.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Dinner Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 646.0
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 102.1 mg
- Sodium 1931.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 41.0 g