1/1 Photo of Turkey Cutlets with Tomato-Olive Relish
Hey Jude's Note:
This is a recipe I found in a magazine about 20 years ago. It was 'misplaced' for years and I just found it. I remember this being a delicious dish, perfect for summertime.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare outdoor grill for barbecuing.
- 2With a meat mallet, pound each turkey cutlet to 1/4-inch thickness; rub cutlets with 1 tsp salt and set aside.
- 3Prepare tomato-olive relish: chop tomatoes and olives; place in a bowl; stir in capers, vinegar, sugar, 1 tablespoon olive or salad oil, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- 4In a small bowl, mix minced basil and 1/4 cup olive or salad oil.
- 5Place cutlets on grill over medium heat; brush with oil mixture; cook 5 minutes or until lightly browned and tender, turning cutlets occasionally and brushing with oil mixture, cook until no longer pink inside.
- 6Place turkey cutlets on platter; top with tomato-olive relish and garnish with basil leaves.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Cutlets with Tomato-Olive Relish
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.8
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 68.0 mg
- Sodium 286.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 27.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pimento stuffed olives