Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a great recipe for turkey cutlets. The smoky flavor adds just the right touch! This is easy enough for a weeknight and tasty enough for company. From Cooking Light magazine.
- 59.14 ml reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 9.85 ml onion powder
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2.46 ml chili powder
- 2.46 ml white wine vinegar
- 0.59 ml salt
- 0.25 ml ground red pepper
- 425.24 g can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 411.06 g can diced tomatoes, drained
- 2.46 ml smoked barbecue seasoning (such as Hickory Liquid Smoke)
- 29.58 ml butter
- 8 (453.59 g) turkey breast cutlets
- 0.59 ml salt
- cooking spray
- Combine first 9 ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 8 minutes. Stir in smoked seasoning; cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in butter.
- While sauce cooks, heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle turkey with 1/8 teaspoon salt. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add turkey to pan; cook 2 minutes on each side or until done. Serve with sauce.
Made this easy recipe for dinner a couple of nights ago. I loved it! It was easy and really flavorful. I made no modifications to the recipe. I served with green beans. I will be making this again. Thanks!
This was fast, easy and fantastic! I loved the flavors in this! I left out the onion powder and used 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder instead of minced garlic. I also used a pint of tomatoes and did not drain them so I served this over rice which perfectly absorbed all of the delicious sauce! Thanks for sharing - this one is a definite keeper!