From Eating Well March-April 2010.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/3 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 cups rhubarb, sliced (fresh or frozen, if frozen then thawed and drained)
- 1/3 cup golden raisin
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 4 turkey cutlets, 1/4 inch thick (about 1 pound)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1Heat 2 t oil in saucepan over medium heat and cook onion about 3 minutes.
- 2Add rhubarb, raisins, brown sugar, vinegar, ginger, and 1/8 t pepper; bring to a boil over medium-high heat (stir occasionally) until rhubarb gets soft and is breaking down, then 5 - 10 additional minutes. Remove and cover.
- 3Sprinkle turkey with salt and 1/8 t pepper and brown 2 - 3 minutes each side in 1 T canola oil on medium high heat.
- 4Serve the turkey with the chutney.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Cutlets With Rhubarb Chutney
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.6
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 157.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 26.0 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: