1/1 Photo of Turkey Cutlets With Orange Sauce
From The Madison County Cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat cutlets with flour and shake off excess.
- 2Heat vegetable oil until hot; add cutlets.
- 3Brown for 2 minute on each side; remove and set aside.
- 4Reduce heat, add white part of onions and garlic and saute for 2 minute.
- 5Add orange juice and soy sauce, boil until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally, about 3 minute.
- 6Stir in sesame oil, add salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Return turkey and accumulated juices to skillet. Simmer until turkey is heated through, 10-12 minute.
- 8Serve with rice or corn bread dressing.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Cutlets With Orange Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.0
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 255.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: