A light, healthy favorite of ours. Even my picky husband loved it! Using Fiber One cereal in place of breadcrumbs bumps up the nutrition and with the addition of seasoning, it was hard to tell the difference. You could easily substitute chicken breasts or pork chops. The sauce is excellent over brown rice or quinoa.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb turkey breast cutlets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon Pam cooking spray, to coat pan
- 1/2 cup fiber one original cereal
- 1 1/2 tablespoons herbes de provence, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups sliced white mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1In a large ziploc bag, crush cereal to breadcrumb size. Mix 1/2 tablespoon Herbes de Provence and salt into crumbs.
- 2Add turkey cutlets and shake to coat.
- 3In large saute pan, heat oil. Add turkey cutlets and cook through, about 3 minutes per side.
- 4Remove from pan. Add mushrooms and saute until golden, about 3 minutes.
- 5Add broth, wine and remaining Herbes de Provence. Bring to boil.
- 6Mix flour with 1/4°C water and add to pan.
- 7Simmer until thickened.
Browse Our Top Turkey Breasts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Cutlets With Mushroom Wine Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.9
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 70.3 mg
- Sodium 666.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 31.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herbes de provence