1/5 Photos of Turkey Cutlets With Lemon Sauce
This came from a recipe card at the grocery store. A very quick to prepare, light and flavorful dish. Excellent served with mushroom rice (or risotto) and a steamed vegetable. Great for a fabulous weeknight meal. This recipe represents the light and healthy cooking style known in the Western U.S.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place turkey cutlets between two pieces of plastic wrap and pound with a meat mallot or rolling pin until 1/4" thick.
- 2Sprinkle cutlets with salt and pepper.
- 3Grate peel of one lemon to make 1/2 tsp zest; cut lemon and squeeze to make 2 tbsp juice.
- 4Cut second lemon into thin slices and set aside.
- 5Combine chicken broth and cornstarch in small bowl and set aside.
- 6Heat oil in a 12" skillet over med high heat.
- 7Saute cutlets 3 minutes per side.
- 8Remove to a platter and keep warm.
- 9Add lemon juice, lemon zest and lemon slices to skillet.
- 10Add garlic.
- 11Stir and cook 30 seconds.
- 12Add broth mixture; reduce heat to medium and boil 1 minute.
- 13Pour over cutlets, garnish with parsley.
Browse Our Top Lemon Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lemon Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Cutlets With Lemon Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.7
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 479.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: