Turkey Cutlets With Citrus Sauce and Capers
- Between two pieces of plastic wrap, flatten cutlets to 1/4 inch. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Coat with flour on both sides.
- In a skillet, heat half of the oil over medium heat. Cook half of the cutlets 2 minutes on each side or until browned, turning once. Set aside. Repeat cooking procedure with remaining cutlets and oil.
- Add capers to skillet and cook 1-2 minutes, stirring until heated. Spoon over all cooked cutlets.
- Add wine or chicken broth, lemon and lime juices, and cook, stirring, until reduced by half. Add butter, stirring until melted.
- Return turkey and capers to the pan. Cook until heated through. Serve, drizzling each turkey cutlet with the citrus and caper sauce, and sprinkle with pimento.