I think this recipe would work with thin chicken cutlets as well or maybe even pork.
Make and share this Turkey Cutlets With Balsamic-Brown Sugar Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Combine first four ingredients in a shallow dish, stir well. Dredge turkey cutlets in flour mixture.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add cutlets and cook 3 minutes on each side or until done. Remove cutlets from pan, set aside, and keep warm. Reduce heat to warm.
- Add shallots to pan and saute for 1 minute. Stir in wine and broth, scraping pan to loosen brown bits. Bring to boil, reduce heat and cook 5 minutes.
- Add balsamic vinegar, sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Return cutlets to the pan to warm through. Serve sauce with cutlets.