1/2 Photos of Turkey Cutlets With Balsamic-Brown Sugar Sauce
I think this recipe would work with thin chicken cutlets as well or maybe even pork.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first four ingredients in a shallow dish, stir well. Dredge turkey cutlets in flour mixture.
- 2Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add cutlets and cook 3 minutes on each side or until done. Remove cutlets from pan, set aside, and keep warm. Reduce heat to warm.
- 3Add shallots to pan and saute for 1 minute. Stir in wine and broth, scraping pan to loosen brown bits. Bring to boil, reduce heat and cook 5 minutes.
- 4Add balsamic vinegar, sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; bring to a boil.
- 5Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Return cutlets to the pan to warm through. Serve sauce with cutlets.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Cutlets With Balsamic-Brown Sugar Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.5
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 102.1 mg
- Sodium 552.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 41.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth