1/2 Photos of Turkey Curry Burgers
Due to my dietary requirements I am always on the lookout for healthy and low fat twists on the fatty meals I used to enjoy. We like burgers and we like curries and so that was the inspiration for this healthier turkey curry burger. I serve them on buns with a bit of crisp lettuce and an extra teaspoon of the chutney spread over the each burger.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl with your hands until well combined.
- 2Put into the fridge for about 10 minutes to allow the mixture to firm up a bit.
- 3Take out of the fridge and form into four equal sized patties.
- 4Fry the burgers as you would any other burger for about 5 minutes each side or until cooked through. (I do mine on my Foreman Grill brushed very lightly with some canola oil to save me having to fry them and add extra fats).
- 5Put on buns and top with your choice of toppings (I go simply with crisp lettuce and a bit of extra mango chutney) and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Curry Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.2
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 78.8 mg
- Sodium 95.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 17.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: