Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup, condensed
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup chopped red apple
- 1⁄4 cup golden raisin
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 -2 teaspoon curry powder
- In a bowl, combine the stuffing mix, melted butter, and water; reserve 1/2 cup of stuffing mixture; press remaining stuffing mixture into the bottom of an ungreased 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the soup and milk; stir in the turkey, apple, raisins, onion, and curry powder.
- Spoon turkey mixture on top of the stuffing layer.
- Sprinkle the reserved stuffing mixture on top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until mixture is heated through.