Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A yummy dish that gives a nice spin on leftover turkey from the holidays.
- 2 cups cooked turkey, leftovers
- 1 large onion
- 2 teaspoons garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon
- 4 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon dried cilantro
- 1 -2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 7 ounces coconut milk
- Cook onion and garlic in large skillet over medium heat until browned.
- Cut turkey into 1 inch pieces or stripes and stir into garlic and onions.
- Mix together beef bouillon, curry power in a small bowl. Pour over turkey, onions, and garlic. Mix till coated well.
- Add ginger, peanut butter, cilantro, cayenne pepper, white wine, and water. Stir and cook for about 10 minutes. Add more cayenne pepper for spiciness.
- Stir in coconut milk and simmer on low for 15 minutes. Keep stirring so it doesn’t stick to bottom of pan.
- Serve over hot rice and with some Indian flat bread.