Recipe by wife2abadge
Delicious and healthy! Serve over hot, cooked rice. Each serving has 232 calories, 15 g carbohydrate, 29 g protein, and 6 g fat. Use less curry powder if you don't like the strong flavor.
Top Review by Miss Jackson
It was good, but needed more. We added an acid, lemon juice, to the finished product. I even added hot sauce to add some depth. However, it was easy and a great way to eat leftover turkey. You could probably use less cornstarch. I may make this again.
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1⁄2 cup sliced carrot
- 1 cup skim milk, divided
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3⁄4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 cups diced cooked turkey
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly coat a skillet with nonstick spray.
- Saute carrots and celery until tender.
- In a bowl, mix 1/4 cup milk and cornstarch until smooth.
- Add broth and remaining milk and mix until smooth.
- Pour over vegetables in skillet.
- Add onion, garlic powder, and curry powder.
- Cook and stir over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until mixture thickens and bubbles.
- Add turkey and heat through.