Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
An easy cupcake lasagna that is also healthy for you!
Make and share this Turkey Cupcake Lasagna (Lo-Cal) recipe from Food.com.
- Spray Muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Layer one won ton wrapper in the bottom of each muffin hole.
- Then add some sauce to each wonton wrapper, then add some Ricotta cheese, Turkey Sausage and sprinkle with the 1/2 cup parmesan cheese.
- Start second layer wonton wrapper, sauce, ricotta cheese, turkey sausage, top with the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 375` for 25 minutes.