Recipe by Barefoot Beachcomber
A Zaar adoptee, and have finally tested it! The only change, originally the recipe called for 3 cups turkey stuffing and I just couldn't imagine that (plus we never have stuffing left!!), so I made it with 3 cups diced, cooked turkey and it made a great quick meal.
- 3 cups cooked turkey, Diced
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 4 ounces mushrooms
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (2 ounce) jar pimientos, drained, sliced
- 3 ounces chow mein noodles
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine turkey, mushrooms, celery, onion, green pepper, pimento and poultry seasoning into 2 quart casserole greased with butter.
- Blend together mushroom soup and milk and pour over the turkey mixture.
- Sprinkle chow mein noodles over top.
- Bake in slow (325 degree) oven for 30 minutes.