Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I make these for my customers who like turkey breast, and if you have leftover holiday turkey, you can use up your leftover cranberry sauce, as well.
- 4 fresh plain croissants
- 8 ounces cooked turkey breast, divided
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise, divided
- 1⁄4 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 4 slices muenster cheese or 4 slices provolone cheese
- red leaf lettuce
- Cut croissants in half, length-wise.
- Slather 1/4 of the cranberry sauce on one side of a croissant and 1/4 of the mayonnaise on the other half.
- Layer the sandwich with 1/4th of the turkey, a slice of cheese, lettuce and tomato.
- Cut in half and serve.
Yummy sandwich! We sometimes use tortillas to make wraps... very good. Tastes like Thanksgiving in a sandwich!
Very, very good. I opted for Muenster over provolone and glad I did, the creaminess was a perfect blend with the cranberry sauce. Thank You CookinCowgirl!