1/1 Photo of Turkey Crescents
These make a great little snack or appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large non-stick skillet, saute celery and onion in margarine for 3-4 minutes or until tender.
- 2Add turkey, soup, salt and pepper to taste; stir to mix well and until heated through.
- 3Take skillet off of heat and set aside.
- 4Separate crescent dough into 24 triangles.
- 5Spoon 1 tablspoon turkey mixture on the wide end of each triangle.
- 6Roll up starting at the wide end.
- 7Place rolls, point side down, on greased baking sheets.
- 8Curve ends inward to form crescent shape.
- 9Sprinkle lightly with dill or other topping of choice.
- 10Bake at 350 degrees for 8-9 minutes or until golden brown.
- 11Serve while warm.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Crescents
Serving Size: 1 (1364 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.4
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 23.0 mg
- Sodium 250.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 6.3 g