Prep 20 mins
Cook 9 mins
These make a great little snack or appetizer.
Make and share this Turkey Crescents recipe from Food.com.
- In a large non-stick skillet, saute celery and onion in margarine for 3-4 minutes or until tender.
- Add turkey, soup, salt and pepper to taste; stir to mix well and until heated through.
- Take skillet off of heat and set aside.
- Separate crescent dough into 24 triangles.
- Spoon 1 tablspoon turkey mixture on the wide end of each triangle.
- Roll up starting at the wide end.
- Place rolls, point side down, on greased baking sheets.
- Curve ends inward to form crescent shape.
- Sprinkle lightly with dill or other topping of choice.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-9 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve while warm.
These were fabulous. I made them for lunch to go with a salad. The filling was very tasty and I liked the flavor of the dill sprinkled on the outside. Very filling and easy to make. I feel like I have found a real treasure. Thanks.
These were great! I threw in some left over stuffing I had along with the turkey and finished up the last of my leftovers with this meal that did not taste like "left-overs". Even my 6 year old gave it 5 stars....thanks for a terrific recipe!
Loved these! I used ground chicken instead of turkey pieces, and homemade mushroom soup. Tasted and looked awesome!