Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are simple, delicious, and a new family favorite!
- 8 ounces skinless boneless turkey breasts, cooked and cubed
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a mixing bowl, combine turkey, cream cheese, and milk. Mix until well blended.
- Perforate crescent rolls in twos. Close perforations with fingers to form four rectangles.
- Divide turkey mixture into 4 portion. Spoon onto dough.
- Pull four corners toward center and close sides by pressing together.
- Bake for 25 minutes.