katie in the UP's Note:
This is the recipe I'll be making the day after Thanksgiving...for our tree trimming party :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups diced cooked turkey
- 1 cup shredded low-fat swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls (8 oz each)
- 1 egg white, slightly beaten
- 1In a large bowl combine the turkey, cheese, cranberries, celery, green onion, mayonnaise, walnuts, parsley and honey mustard.
- 2Coat a 14 inch pizza pan with nonstick spray.
- 3Separate crescent dough into 16 triangles.
- 4Place wide end of 1 triangle 3 inches from edge of prepared pan with point overlapping edge of pan.
- 5Repeat with remaining triangles along outer edge of pan, overlapping wide ends (dough will look like a sun when complete).
- 6Lightly press wide ends together.
- 7Spoon turkey mixture over the wide ends of dough.
- 8Fold the points of the triangles over the filling and tuck under wide ends (filling will be visible).
- 9Brush with slightly beaten egg white.
- 10Bake at 375°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Crescent Wreath
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.1
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 16.1 mg
- Sodium 57.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls