Recipe by katie in the UP
This is the recipe I'll be making the day after Thanksgiving...for our tree trimming party :)
Top Review by Dyenana
Yummy....even my pickiest eater didn't mind it! DH & DS gobbled it up completely!!! Made mine straight instead of a wreath. Adding it to our menu and adding more ingredients next we make it!!
- 2 cups diced cooked turkey
- 1 cup shredded low-fat swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls (8 oz each)
- 1 egg white, slightly beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl combine the turkey, cheese, cranberries, celery, green onion, mayonnaise, walnuts, parsley and honey mustard.
- Coat a 14 inch pizza pan with nonstick spray.
- Separate crescent dough into 16 triangles.
- Place wide end of 1 triangle 3 inches from edge of prepared pan with point overlapping edge of pan.
- Repeat with remaining triangles along outer edge of pan, overlapping wide ends (dough will look like a sun when complete).
- Lightly press wide ends together.
- Spoon turkey mixture over the wide ends of dough.
- Fold the points of the triangles over the filling and tuck under wide ends (filling will be visible).
- Brush with slightly beaten egg white.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.