Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Leftover turkey and cranberry sauce? Try this! Makes one really thick sandwich or 2 thinner ones.
- 118.29 ml cooked turkey breast, finely chopped
- 14.79 ml butter, softened
- 24.64 ml Miracle Whip
- 14.79 ml cranberry sauce
- 2 slice white bread
- Combine all ingredients well with a fork.
- Spread on slice of bread.
- Cover with remaining slice of bread.
A good basic sandwich for lunch or soup & sandwich nite! I used Hellman's Light, increased the turkey to a full cup, spread on home-made whole wheat bread, sprinkled with salt & pepper and topped off with a lettuce leaf. Thanx Mae!