1/3 Photos of Turkey Cranberry Sandwich
Seasoned Cook's Note:
JUST AWESOME!!! This sandwich is similar to the one on the menu at Applebee's Restaurant and is absolutely delicious! Bread of your choice can be used, but it must be grilled to get the true flavor and the goodness of melted cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop red onion very fine and mix with whole cranberry sauce.
- 2Smear mayonnaise on one side of sliced bread. Smear cranberry-onion mixture on the other slice of bread.
- 3Layer turkey slices, bacon and provolone on one side of bread and top with other slice of bread.
- 4Using a skillet or grill pan, grill sandwich with butter and remove from heat when cheese has melted. Cut sandwich into 2 halves and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Cranberry Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 496.0
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 60.8 mg
- Sodium 1124.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 17.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: