Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Traditional holiday dinner flavors are rolled into a quick-to-fix entree.
- 2 cups dried seasoned stuffing mix
- 1⁄3 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 8 slices deli Alpine Lace fat-free turkey breast (1/8-inch thick, about 12 ounces)
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- chopped parsley
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions omitting butter or margarine.
- Combine prepared stuffing and 1/3 cup cranberry sauce in medium bowl; mix lightly.
- Evenly divide stuffing mixture in center of turkey slices.
- Roll up each slice; secure with toothpick.
- Place chicken broth in 12-inch skillet.
- Bring to a boil over high heat (1 to 2 minutes).
- Reduce heat to medium; add roll-ups.
- Cover; cook until roll-ups are heated through (4 to 5 minutes).
- To serve, remove toothpicks.
- Garnish each roll-up with 1 tablespoon cranberry sauce and parsley.