Top Review by Gay Gilmore
I used this filling to make little turkey cranberry sandwiches at New Years. I used Mean Chef's biscuit recipe #37851 (instead of phyllo cups), and cut the biscuits into wee little round bites, and filled them with this filling. I used smoked turkey and it was AMAZING, we loved it. The celery and dried cranberries are perfect.
- 3⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 lb turkey breast, slices chopped
- 3⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3⁄4 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 6 ounces shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 60 miniature phyllo cups
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Measure mayo, mustard and black pepper into bowl.
- Add chopped turkey, chopped celery, chopped parsley, chopped cranberries, shredded cheese, and walnuts.
- Stir to combine.
- Spoon into mini phyllo cups and bake for 12 to 15 minutes until heated through.