Another idea for those holiday leftovers and very simple. Source - market flyer
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut bread into 4 pieces, each about 3 inches long. Split each slice.
- 2Place 2 cheese slices on bread bottoms. Add 1 turkey slice to each.
- 3Mix cranberry sauce and mustard; spread on each turkey slice.
- 4Replace bread tops.
- 5Spray heavy-bottomed 12-inch skillet with nonstick cooking spray and heat over medium-low heat.
- 6Add panini sandwiches. Weigh down with another heavy skillet, etc and press down.
- 7Cook over heat 3-4 minutes.
- 8Remove the weight, turn panini over.
- 9Press down again; cook 3 minutes longer or just until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey, Cranberry and Cheese Panini
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.8
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 53.7 mg
- Sodium 442.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 13.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cooked turkey breast