Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another idea for those holiday leftovers and very simple. Source - market flyer
Make and share this Turkey, Cranberry and Cheese Panini recipe from Food.com.
- Cut bread into 4 pieces, each about 3 inches long. Split each slice.
- Place 2 cheese slices on bread bottoms. Add 1 turkey slice to each.
- Mix cranberry sauce and mustard; spread on each turkey slice.
- Replace bread tops.
- Spray heavy-bottomed 12-inch skillet with nonstick cooking spray and heat over medium-low heat.
- Add panini sandwiches. Weigh down with another heavy skillet, etc and press down.
- Cook over heat 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the weight, turn panini over.
- Press down again; cook 3 minutes longer or just until cheese melts.