Prep 45 mins
Cook 30 mins
Flaky puff pastry filled with turkery or chicken, cranberry sauce, and brie and made into bonbon shapes. Ideal Christmas appertizer! And so cute, pity I can't post photos!
- 500 g turkey fillets or 500 g skinless chicken thighs
- 250 g whole berry cranberry sauce
- 8 slices brie cheese (1/2 inch slices)
- 4 sheets frozen puff pastry
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper
- Sprinkle turky/chicken with salt/pepper, praprika and brown in frying pan to seal in juices.
- set aside.
- take puff pastry and on bottom edge, leaving 1cm, place turkey, top with cranberry sauce and brie.
- carefully roll to enclose filling, then twist the ends into bonbon shapes.
- brush with beaten egg.
- Carefully move to a baking paper lined baking tray.
- Bake in oven according to the direction given on you pack of puff pastry, until puffed and golden.
- Serve with parsley and a cherry on the top.
- You could also try placing stoned whole cherries in your bonbons with the rest of the filling. It works out wonderfully!