Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Turkey Corn Chowder
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cups water
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 4 -5 medium potatoes, cubed
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 3 cups turkey, diced
- salt and pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 4 cups milk
- Saute onions in butter in large pot until soft but not brown.
- Add water, bouillon cubes, potatoes, celery and turkey.
- Cook about 15 minutes then season with salt and pepper.
- Add corn and milk and allow to simmer until hot, but not boiling.
- Sprinkle bowls of soup with parsley and paprika.