Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cute cookie project to decorate. I made these for friends (mostly of the young variety) around the holidays a few years ago.
- 24 vanilla wafer cookies
- chocolate frosting
- 120 peices candy corn
- 24 miniature peanut butter cups
- candy sprinkles (Circular)
- Spread frosting on the back of the cookie.
- Place peanut butter cup as the body toward the front center of the cookie.
- Place 5 candy corns around the peanut butter cup as the feathers.
- Using frosting as glue, place two sprinkle eyes on the peanut butter cup.