Recipe by L DJ
This can be made with either turkey or chicken. It is one of our favorites to use up Thanks Giving turkey. Best if breast meat is used.
Top Review by College Girl
Can I get a YUM YUM! Made this with leftover super smoked Christmas turkey. No boiled eggs in her though... Didn't feel like makin em when I had everything else ready. I might try them when i have boiled eggs on hand. Epic sandwich.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 small avocado, finely chopped
- 2 cups diced cooked turkey
- 1⁄2 cup seeded chopped tomato
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 4 hardboiled egg, sliced
- 8 slices bacon, cooked until crisp
- 8 slices french sourdough bread, thick slices
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl whisk together mayonnaise, mustard and garlic, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add avocado, turkey, tomatoes and toss.
- Toast bread slices and butter lightly.
- Divide turkey mixture on 4 of the slices, top each with 2 slices bacon, 3-4 egg slices, sprinkle with crumbled blue cheese, top with lettuce and other slice of toast.