Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Kids can help with this quick, protein-packed meal.
- 4 cups chopped roasted turkey
- 8 fajita-size flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 8 slices cooked bacon, broken
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Market Pantry® Chipotle Mayonnaise, for serving
- Place the turkey in a microwave-safe bowl, cover with a damp paper towel, and microwave until heated through, about 1 minute. On a plate, stack the tortillas and cover with the same damp paper towel. Microwave until warm and pliable, about 30 seconds.
- Divide the turkey among the tortillas. Top with the lettuce, tomatoes, bacon, and cheddar. Serve with the mayonnaise.