Recipe by Dani Jean
A club sandwich is classified as a sandwich with 3 layers of bread.
Top Review by anniek36
wow! All these years of me cooking I have never made a club sandwich before! or even eatin one...lol Very very good!!! instead of mayo I used ranch dressing The BOMB!! summer is right around the corner I will be making these often!!
- 30 slices pullman white bread
- 10 ounces mayonnaise
- 20 leaves green leaf lettuce, washed and dried
- 20 ounces roast turkey breast, sliced thin
- 20 ounces smoked ham, sliced thin
- 20 slices tomatoes, sliced thin
- 15 slices cooked bacon, cut in half
Directions See How It's Made
- For each sandwich, toast 3 pieces of bread and spread with mayonnaise.
- Top one piece of toast with a lettuce leaf and 2 oz turkey and ham.
- Cover with a second piece of toast.
- Top with 1 lettuce leaf, two tomato slices, and three strips of bacon.
- Top with the remaining toast.
- Secure with 4 club frill pics.
- cut into four triangles.