Prep 50 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are wonderful. I love to serve a variety of roll-ups on a tray and this is always one of them. Everyone seems to enjoy these. Sometimes the tuscan peppers are also called pepperoncini peppers.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pepperoncini pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbles
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄2 lb thinly sliced cooked turkey
- 6 leaves lettuce
- In small bowl, combine mayonnaise and cream cheese until smooth.
- Stir in pepperoncini, cilantro and bacon.
- Warm tortillas as directed on package.
- Spread about 2 T. mayonnaise mixture on each tortilla.
- Top each with 1 rounded T tomato, 1 slice turkey and 1 lettuce leaf.
- Roll up each tortilla tightly.
- Cut each roll into 8 pieces; secure with cocktail toothpicks.
- Serve immedietely or cover tightly and refrigerate until serving time.