Prep 2 mins
Cook 4 mins
Great flavor combination made with ingredients you have on hand. Can use panini press, George Foreman, or skillet.
- 2 slices Texas toast thick bread
- 3 ounces deli turkey, sliced thin
- 1 slice bacon, cooked crisp
- 2 slices tomatoes
- 1 slice swiss cheese (I use light)
- drizzle olive oil or butter-flavored cooking spray
- Assemble sandwich using all ingredients except oil. Brush oil on bread or spray with butter.
- Cook until sandwich is crisp on the outside and cheese has melted.
Made these for lunch today, minus the tomatoes. I loved the texture that the bacon gave. It was gooey and tasty. Yum.
I left out the tomato, but added a little turkey to this. This was a great sandwich, and it made for a great mid day snack during the weekend. Thanks for posting. Made for Alphabet Tag..
I made this using provolone cheese instead of swiss. I was hesitant about using the mayo in the sandwich before cooking but it turned out delicious. Made for Zaar Stars Tag